Join legendary philosopher and renowned author Ken Wilber for a very special one hour seminar.
If you don’t know who Ken is, let me give you the quick intro. Ken wrote a book called “The Spectrum Of Consciousness” when he was 23 years old. And it’s an incredible book that changed the field of developmental psychology.
Since then, he has written dozens of books about the intersection of psychology, spirituality, philosophy and human potential and evolution. I’ve learned some of the most important mental models and “perspectiving” tools that I know from Ken.
In this free online seminar Ken will expound the most distilled version of his mind-blowing life’s work to date (which is often referred to as ‘a theory of everything’). On this call you will learn:
- How to uncover and activate your hidden potentials– making you more productive, abundant, and whole
- A comprehensive map for your life (and for everyone’s life) that will positively impact every relationship you have
- The one critical action necessary to reduce fear (in pretty much everything) and the freedom that comes with this
- A new definition of ‘success’, and how you can tap into your limitless potential right now, in this moment
- Why transforming your own life can bring an end to global problems like war and poverty (seriously)!
- The truth about this unique moment in time we are living– what many researchers call a ‘quantum leap in human evolution’
- The 5 major transformations in the history of human evolution — and what’s next